CREATE YOUR DREAMS IN 2017
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be?…your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won’t feel unsure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory…that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. As we let our own Light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
(erroneously credited to Nelson Mandela)
It’s a New Year and this is a time where people like to set goals. I’d like to support you in reaching your goals, so please fill out the 12 questions below and bring them to your next lesson or save them in your CORE Vocal Power Journal. Remember, a goal should be S.M.A.R.T.
11 QUESTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR
TO HELP YOU EMPOWER YOUR VOICE!
Type or write your responses to these questions. Be as detailed as possible.
1. On a scale of 1-10, what would I rate myself last year as far as productivity went towards my goals towards having a more confident voice?
2. What are 5-10 things I accomplished last year?
3. What are 3 things I want to accomplish this year to empower my voice that are in alignment with my values?
4. On a scale of 1-10, how close am I to having my voice where I want it to be? (10 = closest)
5. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the loudest) how loud is my negative inner dialogue?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how much do I enjoy listening back to myself recorded? (10 is most)
7. On a scale of 1-10, if I am singing in front of an audience, how much am I willing to just let go and “surrender to the flow”? (10 is freest)
8. Where do I want my instrument to be one year from now? (How will my voice be different? Imagine the feeling you want it to have while you’re singing in front of others, and the sound. Be desciptive.)
9. What area of my instrument needs the most work? (Think of your instrument = MIND, SOUL, VOICE)
10. Taking into consideration my victories and shortcomings last year, what advice would I give myself this year to help me reach my goals?
11. If I were to participate in an online training group class with Dot, what could she teach me that could help me the most?
Download 10 tips to becoming an empowered singer so you can reach your goals!
Click the button below!
Want support this year that goes beyond vocal exercises and
helps you build the confidence, power and freedom
you’ve always dreamed of? I’ve got good news!
After 20 years of research and 8 years of development, I’ve fully upgraded
the first of it’s kind Online Training Program that helps
anyone improve their MIND, SOUL AND VOICE!!!
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!
ASK DOT’S ADVICE ON ANY SINGING TOPIC, AND BE THE FIRST TO BE INFORMED
ABOUT THIS POWERFUL TRAINING!